Pre-bonded hair extensions, also called keratin hair extensions, hot fusion, u-tip hair extensions, bonded hair extensions, nail-tip hair extensions, nail hair extensions, or keratin bonded hair extensions.
This package includes 50 strands. You need 2-3 packages (100-150 strands) of this product for a full extension. If you choose double drawn you need ½-1 packages less.
- Double drawn = extra thick tips
- Color Balayage #1/4 Black/Chocolate Brown (also called 1.0 Black/2.0 Dark Brown)
- 100 % real hair
- Remy quality - the hair is placed in the same direction
- Lasts up to 6 months, depending on care
- Length: 50 cm (20")
- Weight: 1 g/strand (totally 50 g)
- Quantity in this package: 50 strands
- Balayage: A technique where the transition from the darker roots happens naturally to the lighter tips
Hair extensions require more care than your own hair. Your real hair receives nourishment through the roots, which your extensions do not. It is therefore important to take care of your hair extensions and use moisturizing products to prevent them from becoming dry and frizzy or lose their shine.
- Don’t wash the hair for at least 48 hours after attachment.
- Keep the hair braided when you sleep or work out.
- Untangle and brush the hair morning, evening, and before showers.
- Use moisturizing products intended for hair extensions.
- Avoid salt water and chlorine water.
- Use hair treatments or hair oil.
When washing the hair
- Do not use shampoo for oily hair, use shampoo for dry hair.
- The shampoo should not contain alcohol or sulphates.
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water and moisturizing shampoo. Do not rub the hair.
- Follow up with a moisturizing conditioner and a deep conditioner.
- Gently squeeze the water out of the hair and pat/flatten it carefully, using a towel. Do not rub the hair dry with the towel.
- Let the hair air-dry.
- Then straighten, curl, and style your hair any way you want!
Dyeing the hair
Since the hair is already dyed at the factory, we do not recommend that you dye it again. All dyeing is done at your own risk.