Durable thread to sew on hair extensions.
You can use it to sew in a hair weft on a braid in your own hair or to make your own clip-on set by sewingon clips to a hair weft.
To make your own clip-on set:
- You need clips, needle (not avaliable yet), thread and a hairweft.
- Cut the weft hair into pieces, as long as you wish.
- Sew in clips 5-10 cm apart.
- You need about 20 clips for a clip-on set.
To sew the hair in a braid:
- You need a curved needle, thread and a hairweft.
- Make small, recessed braids horizontally in your own hair.
- Cut the weft into pieces, as long as you wish.
- Use the needle and thread to sew the hair firmly in the braid.
Available in black, brown and blond colors.