Microrings for stick hair extensions or weft hair extensions.
Outer diameter: 3,4 mm
Inner diameter: 3 mm
Height: 6 mm
Quantity: 100 pcs
Attaching stick hair:
- Start by sectioning the hair.
- Thread a micro ring onto the hook.
- Using the hook, take a strand of your own hair and pull it through the micro ring.
- Then place a stick tip hair extension in the micro ring and squeeze together with the pliers. Be sure to give the micro ring a good squeeze.
Attaching weft hair:
- Section the hair where you wish to attach the weft hair extension and cut to the length required.
- Thread a micro ring onto a hook for micro rings.
- Place the hair weft against the lower side of the parting.
- Use the hook to pick up a strand of your own hair and a strand of the hair weft.
- Thread the hair through the micro ring and squeeze with pliers.
Available in black, dark brown, brown, light brown and blonde.