Hook with wooden handle that facilitates attachment of micro rings on micro ring hair and stick tip hair extensions.
AHow to attach micro ring hair:
- To attach micro ring hair extensions, you will need a pair of pliers and ideally a tail comb.
- Section your hair and take out a small strand of your own hair using the comb.
- Pull the strand of your own hair through the loop on the micro ring hair extension. Then pull the loop through the micro ring and ensure that the micro ring ends up about 1 cm from the scalp.
- Use the pliers to clamp the micro ring. The micro ring should be clamped so firmly that it flattens.
How to attach stick tip hair:
- To attach stick hair, you need a pair of pliers, a hook, micro rings and preferably a tail comb..
- Start by sectioning the hair. Thread a micro ring onto the hook. Using the hook, take a strand of your own hair and pull it through the micro ring. .
- Then place a stick tip hair extension in the micro ring and squeeze together with the pliers. Be sure to give the micro ring a good squeeze..
NOTE! When attaching the micro ring hair extension, remember to put the correct amount of your own hair through the micro ring. You should feel some resistance when you pull the hair through the micro ring. If you take too little or too much hair, the micro ring will not attach properly.